The Hager Group is a leading European manufacturer of electrical distribution systems in the low voltage market. For a good many years now, customers have placed their trust in Hager, a family-owned company that operates on a world-wide scale.
Whether it's a matter of Energy Distribution, Cable Management, Wiring Accessories, Building Automation or Security in both residential and commercial buildings. Thanks to the Hager all-round service, professionalelectricians know that they are in good hands.
MCB / Miniature Circuit Breaker
- Available with breaking capacity of 4,5, 6, 10, 15, and 25kA.
- The range extened from 0,5A to 125A according to the types.
- Single, double, triple and four poles are available in B, C, and D tripping characteristics.
- Mechanical endurances : 20.000 operations.
H3 MCCBs and Switch Connections
With special attention being given to ergonomics, the h3 range of MCCBs has many advantages :
- Ease of installation.
- Simple setup for maximum installation efficiency.
- Quick, easy, and safe mounting accessories.
- Calibrated at 50ºC.
- 6 frame size : x160, x250, h250, h400-h630, h800-h1000, h1250-h1600.
- Breaking capacity : 18, 25, 40, 50, 65, 70kA.
ACB (Air Circuit Breaker)
- Main incoming devices for industrial, residential, and commercial building.
- Highly dynamic thermal stability.
- High short circuit currents with reliable power distribution.
- Available in 630A to 4000A in three frame sizes.
- Breaking capacity of 55kA, 65kA, 80kA, and 100kA.
Enclosure and Distribution Boards
- Flush and surface mounted PVC insulated and metal steel material.
- Fixed with DIN rail distribution boxes.
- Enhancing design and flexibility in installation.
- Available in 4, 5, 8, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, and 72 group of distribution boxes.
- Reddot design award winner 2010.